By accessing the website at http://prixgig.com, including any funnel you are accessing, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
In no event shall PRIXGIG LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PRIXGIG LLC's website, even if PRIXGIG LLC or a PRIXGIG LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on PRIXGIG LLC's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PRIXGIG LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. PRIXGIG LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However PRIXGIG LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
PRIXGIG LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PRIXGIG LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
PRIXGIG LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
No refunds will be given by us for a product or service purchased.
• Payment Deadline: All payments are due no later than the 1st of every month. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that payments are completed on or before this date to avoid any disruption in service.
• Late Payment Charges: Payments received after the due date of the 1st of every month will incur a late payment charge. A daily increase of 10% of the total invoice amount will be applied for each day the payment is delayed.
• Calculation of Late Payment Charges: The late payment charge is cumulative and will be calculated daily on the outstanding invoice amount from the 2nd day of the month until payment is made in full or the suspension threshold is reached.
• Suspension Threshold: A payment delay exceeding 9 days from the due date will automatically trigger a suspension of services. The suspension will remain in effect until the outstanding balance, including any accumulated late payment charges, is paid in full.
Clients are encouraged to contact PRIXGIG LLC and/or PRXGIG PTY LTD billing department promptly if they anticipate any delays in payment to discuss potential arrangements that may prevent service disruption.
• Suspension Due to Non-Payment: If payment is delayed for more than 9 days beyond the due date, PRIXGIG LLC and/or PRXGIG PTY LTD will suspend the provision of services until further notice. This means that access to specific services you as the client signed up for will be temporarily disabled until the outstanding payments are settled.
• Notification of Suspension: Clients will receive notification of the impending suspension of services after 7 days of non-payment as a courtesy reminder. A final notification will be sent 24 hours before the suspension is enacted.
• Reinstatement of Services: To reinstate suspended services, the client must settle the outstanding invoice amount in full, including any late payment charges incurred due to the delay. Upon receipt of payment, PRIXGIG LLC and/or PRXGIG PTY LTD will decide whether restoration access to the suspended services are applicable
• Contact for Assistance: Clients facing financial difficulties or unforeseen circumstances are encouraged to contact PRIXGIG LLC and/or PRXGIG PTY LTD’s customer service or billing department as early as possible to discuss potential payment plans or arrangements that may prevent service suspension.